What makes George J. Grove & Son so great are our outstanding employees!
George J. Grove & Son is always looking for charismatic, self driven, hard working people who are looking to be successful in the home improvement field. George Grove offers great benefits, competitive compensation and opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Grove offers many career opportunities and we encourage you to send us your resume, or give us a call.
George J. Grove & Son provides:
- Excellent benefits
- Promotion opportunities
- Friendly work atmosphere
We are looking for hardworking and motivated individuals to join our team! Warehouse worker responsibilities include, but are not limited to: storing materials, picking, packing and checking in orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- $32,000 to $38,000 Annually
- Benefits Offered401K, Medical
- Employment TypeFull-Time
- Drivers license
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process material orders (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Transport materials to and from job sites as needed
- Operate and maintain vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with George J. Grove & Son procedures, safety standards, rules and regulations
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Competitive benefit package, including health insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
As a sales representative, you will present our customers with our products and design options. You will be required to educate potential customers on the product and provide them with the best solution for their home. You will also be required to submit written proposals outlining these options and guide the customer through the entire installation process.
As a product installer, you will be required to install (one or many) of our product lines onto customer’s homes. Installers must do exceptional work, keep a clean work place, and be courteous to the customer. Installers must be able to occasionally educate customers on their remodeling options and provide written proposals describing these options.