George J. Grove, Jr. entered the business at a very early age, assisting his father and grandfather (Cleon Grove, Sr.) with installations. The business moved from George Sr.’s home to a shop on Cabbage Hill. The business incorporated in 1973. In 1978, the business moved to its current location at 1219 Manheim Pike in Lancaster.
In keeping with the family tradition, George Grove III, Justin Grove, and Lindsay Grove also entered the business at a very early age bringing with them the same passion and attitude their grandfather had when he started.